- 2020. Democracy under Siege? Parties, Voters, and Elections after the Great Recession (with Timothy Hellwig and Jack Vowles) Oxford University Press
- Forthcoming. " Why Do Young Men Oppose Gender Quotas? Group Threat and Backlash to Legislative Gender Quotas: Evidence from South Korea ." with Jeong Hyun Kim. Legislative Studies Quarterly.
- Forthcoming. "Electoral Systems and the Substantive Representation of Marginalized Groups: Evidence from Women's Issue Bills in South Korea ." with Josh Ryan. Political Research Quarterly.
- Featured in The Washington Post's Monkey Cage , September 26, 2019
- Forthcoming. "Deservingness Heuristics and Policy Attitudes Toward the Elderly in an Aging Society: Evidence from Japan .” with ByeongHwa Choi. Political Research Quarterly.
- 2022. "How Partisan Politics Influence Government Policies in Response to Ageing Populations." with Kohei Suzuki. Policy & Politics. 50(2): 261-281.
- 2020. "Women Leaders and Policy Compliance During a Public Health Crisis " with Nichole M. Bauer and Jeong Hyun Kim. Politics and Gender 16(4): 975-982.
- 2019. "What Money Can Buy: Perceived Economic Security in China" with ByeongHwa Choi. The Journal of Contemporary China 28(118): 630-645.
- 2018. "Types of Labor Market Policy and the Electoral Behavior of Insecure Workers." Electoral Studies 55: 1-10
- 2018. "Economic Competitiveness and Social Policy in Open Economies." International Interactions 44(3): 537-558
- 2017. "Do Higher Government Wages Induce Less Corruption? Cross-country Panel Evidence ." with Weihua An. Journal of Policy Modeling 39 (5) : 809-826
- Featured in various media outlets including Business Insider and KTVL News10
- 2016. "Taking Cues on Multidimensional Issues: The Case of Attitudes towards Immigration." with Timothy Hellwig. West European Politics 39 (4): 710-730
- "Perception of Essential Workers, Racial Prejudice, and Redistributive Preferences." with Jeong Hyun Kim and John Kuk Under review
- "Trade Policy Preferences in an Aging Society: Evidence from Japan." with ByeongHwa Choi Under review
- "Economic Insecurity and The Impact of Gender Representation on Political Efficacy" Draft available
- "Class and Gender Cleavages and Their Impact on Public Policy" Manuscript in preparation
- "Working-class Women and Their Perception of Female Representatives." with Jeong Hyun Kim Data collection